It's been a hard week, folks. That's the way it is sometimes. My house is as clean as a whistle, though. (Come to think of it, how clean is a whistle? What with all that spit and all?)
Once upon a time, I climbed these stairs. I felt mighty that day. I will feel mighty again, like last week when, on a hike I hopped a fence. With a little help from my friends.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Poem Written Long Ago
When my hand brushes your nipple, An electric shock runs between my legs And surprises me there. When my hand glides against The curve of ...
-
When my hand brushes your nipple, An electric shock runs between my legs And surprises me there. When my hand glides against The curve of ...
-
Deepak Chopra wrote a story in which the wizard Merlin said to young Arthur: “I once walked around like you, and when I looked at a person,...

Are those Cranes in your previous post? I missed ours this year, usually I see them heading south but this time they must have taken a different route. When I see them either going or returning I find it surprisingly emotional.
ReplyDeleteAlas, the cranes found it preferable to remain in the fields, nearly motionless. These were Canadian geese.
Delete