Monday, October 7, 2013

Project Complete!


Eve has done it! The project is complete, and I can't wait to receive my cd. I donated to her fundraising campaign because her music inspires me and I believe in financially support creatives and artists. Indiegogo was the fundraising tool. I love that this digital age allows us to collaborate and contribute to each other in many ways.

Speaking of things creative, I've been working this weekend on setting up my own shop on the retail site Etsy. It's called "conLuz" (with light, because, you know, photography is all about light) and features my photography. I am hoping to generate some interest and sell some images! See the Etsy badge on my side bar and go have a look. I was inspired to start this shop because of the other photographers using this site to sell their work. Many have hundreds of followers and produce some very lovely work.

I also recently purchased a great hand-made back pack on Etsy and I LOVE it. It's a paisley print and very 1960s retro.   Go to LauraHoweDesigns to see more of her work.


Happy shopping.

4 comments:

  1. YAY, Eve! YAY, Tara!

    The Old Hippies are doing well! (Love the pack, btw)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes! I feel as if I am morphing into my old hippie self, and happily so. Maybe I'll let my hair grow down to my butt. Ya never know.

      Delete
  2. I love the idea of people generating the money for projects they want to see or hear. Congratulations on your Etsy shop. I'll pop over and take a look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That backpack is so cool. I want one!

    ReplyDelete

Short But Sweet

I took a very short getaway with my daughter and grandkids.  We flew to our old stomping grounds in Santa Cruz, CA.  It was supposed to be t...