Thursday, January 16, 2014

Stuck in Love

Don't know how I missed this movie when it was out, but I watched it the other night on Netflix. What a gem. Great soundtrack, a literature lover's dream, a lover's faith and a coming-of-age story as well. Old love, new love -- love, love, love. I loved it. Greg Kinnear is one of those highly under valued actors. Remember when he was the host on "The Soup," a weekly wrap up of televisions worst talk shows? A lifetime ago. Now he acts beautifully. "Home is when I am with you." How is that for deluxe sweetness?

2 comments:

  1. I'll definitely look for it. What a great role he played in "Little Miss Sunshine."

    ReplyDelete

Short But Sweet

I took a very short getaway with my daughter and grandkids.  We flew to our old stomping grounds in Santa Cruz, CA.  It was supposed to be t...