Friday, April 18, 2014

TGIF

It's another Friday. Science Friday, on NPR, with a beyond scarey discussion on how climate change is currently affecting our food resources, on Bill Moyers, an interview with Paul Krugman on the book "Capital in the Twenty-First Century" which shows how we are rapidly heading into oligarchy. So much for democracy. All I want to do is be on this beach, on a sunny day, and let the world pass me by. It's getting much, much too real. In the case of this particular week, Friday ain't no different than any other hair raisin', nail bitin' day of the week. It's Good Friday, but I don't care about all that. Feels like a bad sad Friday to me. Sigh.

1 comment:

  1. You and I are on the same page, Tara. Fears about the planet and the looming oligarchy. Oy.

    ReplyDelete

Short But Sweet

I took a very short getaway with my daughter and grandkids.  We flew to our old stomping grounds in Santa Cruz, CA.  It was supposed to be t...