Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Life in the City (Part 273)

While driving down busy 4 lane Freeport Blvd this morning, I spotted some dude hotdoggin' it across the lanes on his bicycle.  White, blond, approximately 34 years of age (this I imagine telling the cop after the multi car pile up caused by this ass hat).  I slow down because I don't know where the heck this guy is going, and he frantically waves me through because there are cars coming toward him in the other direction.  Well, I did not want to move until he was out of my way.  So he shouts, "Goddammit it!" and retreats to the safety of the sidewalk.  No bike lanes on this street.  Shame on the City of Sacramento.  My window is down, and I'm not proud of my actions, but I yelled at him to "learn how to ride!" which elicited this response:  "Suck my dick!"  So I saluted with my middle finger and yelled, "Suck THIS!" and drove on.  My adreneline was pumping and murderous fantasties were swirling in my brain.

No wonder the human race is always at war.



1 comment:

  1. I think driving challenges us and brings out the best and worst probably. It can sure be annoying. I hope he also had a laugh about it ;)

    ReplyDelete

Short But Sweet

I took a very short getaway with my daughter and grandkids.  We flew to our old stomping grounds in Santa Cruz, CA.  It was supposed to be t...