Monday, March 25, 2019

Monday Musings

The news is bad, badder and baddest.

So I'll lead you here instead:

  • Harvard Law School is celebrating the high number of black students enrolled currently!
  • We had a lovely coffee with our new neighbors down the hall.  Our affection is mutual.  Feels great.
  • My daughter's family adopted an adorable pup from a kill shelter and they are over the moon.
  • I've been listening to the phenomenal Marvin Gaye all afternoon.  Beautiful soul.
  • Friends are traveling and showing pictures of Italy, Mexico and France.  Love it.
  • In less than a month, we are going to be in France, in the Alsace region before heading to Paris

Tonight, on PBS, Frontline will air a special on the Mueller Report.  Of course we'll watch because Frontline is a top-notch news program.  I have all kinds of questions about what the released conclusions mean.  I'll bet you do, too.

We went to the Farmer's Market on Saturday, for the express purpose of making pictures.  Here's one that makes me happy.  Hi Cutie Pie eating berries.


Balance the darkness with the light. 

It is only with the heart that one can see
rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.

-Antoine de Saint Exupéry



2 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you found balance to these times we're living in. I am still searching. We did not watch Frontline. I just can't handle it right now. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We taped the Frontline but haven't watched it yet. I am so totally overwhelmed at what Trump is doing to our country, and especially the poor by trying to remove the Affordable Care Act and taking money from public schools only to hand it to private ones.

    ReplyDelete

Short But Sweet

I took a very short getaway with my daughter and grandkids.  We flew to our old stomping grounds in Santa Cruz, CA.  It was supposed to be t...