Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A Poem Written Long Ago
When my hand brushes your nipple, An electric shock runs between my legs And surprises me there. When my hand glides against The curve of ...
-
When my hand brushes your nipple, An electric shock runs between my legs And surprises me there. When my hand glides against The curve of ...
-
Deepak Chopra wrote a story in which the wizard Merlin said to young Arthur: “I once walked around like you, and when I looked at a person,...
Ah yes, 1976. Lovely. Recently was able to see the adult children of my first cousins at a family gathering for the first time every. I was struck how much they look the way we did in 1976, with their fresh youthful enthusiasm and passion for life. We still have that but in a mature form!
ReplyDeleteTara! This is such a beautiful photograph. Look at you, so young and ready for the world. Love this!
ReplyDeleteand I am the very lucky guy.
ReplyDelete